cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Not so great

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Not so great

I decided to try Constant Contacts. I set everything up. Asked to verify emails, the email verification never came to either email addresses. You click on help then contact us, you get a blank page, nothing. Even on this form for feedback, it says if you need help choose the ? at the top of the page, no question mark there. Not a good start.........
1 REPLY 1

Re: Not so great

Hi @GregoryB634

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you have not received your verification email, we always suggest checking your Spam or Junk folder as the first step. If you still are unable to find this email please email us at from the email you are trying to verify to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the username of your account. Through this email we can help verify this address for your account. As for the blank pages you are receiving, have you tried working in a different browser or a private/incognito window? If not I would suggest trying.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.