cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Not too happy

Highlighted

Not too happy

I am not too happy with your service so far. On my first email, the name of the recipient was not added??? I thought this was automatic. Why ion God's name was this not explained to me in the introductory call last week? This seems like it should be the FIRST thing that you guys would do in making sure that you have satisfied customers. Also, I just downgraded to the plain email account as the person who originally signed me up did not offer it. Why was I charged for the email plus account when I clearly did not need it? Very disappointed so far.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Not too happy

Hello @WaltM614. Thank you for bringing your concerns to us. In regards to the plan you originally signed up under, Email Plus is useful for our customers who are looking to go beyond the basic email campaign. In this package, you have access to our Event and Survey tools and also our Action Blocks if you were looking to do a little more with your emails. We completely understand if this might not be the right package for you at this time and I see that you were able to speak with our Billing team who assisted you in downgrading. You can upgrade to this package if you are ready to take the next step in your email marketing.

Our templates do not automatically include greetings since not all customers choose to insert them into their campaigns. Including a greeting in your campaign only takes a few steps and it's a great way to personalize your email. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know! 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.