cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not very user-friendly

Occasional Participant

Not very user-friendly

As a new user it is difficult to maneuver between pages and move around and find answers to questions. I am sure it will get better as I get more acquainted with your system - but for now it's TERRIBLE!
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Not very user-friendly

Hey Marian.

I'm so sorry that you are having trouble with the website. What sort of things are you struggling to find? Perhaps I could point you in the right direction or show you some webinars that would be beneficial for you. We are here to help you out with anything that you need. If you'd like, we could also set up a call back with a representative that could use Glance and walk you through the basics. I promise we are here to help you out! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I will be looking for another outlet for my email campaigns. I have loved Constant Contact in the past, but since you have revamped it, it takes me longer to prepare emails. Finding the template I would like to use is more difficult to find; Finding a past email that I have sent is harder to locate; plus a couple of other changes.
CTCT Employee

Hi Taylor, are you utilizing the folders option to place your work into? This is a great way to keep good organization and gives quick access campaigns you are working with. If you are not sure how to work with folders, please let us know as we want to help. I will also post your feedback in our product ideas community here at Constant Contact for you as well. If you are not quite sure the best way to move forward working with the folders, please reach out to use so we can show you how to utilize this great tool for organizing your favorite campaigns you work with often. I hope this is helpful.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!