cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working

Occasional Visitor

Not working

For 3 weeks now your software is not working. It randomly won't save, it puts random font information on the template, it won't save, etc. This is very disconcerting. I want to communicate with my teams but am unable. Did you guys "down grade" your online software.
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Not working

Hello @DanielL72. I'm very sorry that you are experiencing these issues while working in your account. I would like to ask a few questions so we can best assist you:

• Have you tried using a different browser and is the issue still occuring in this browser?
  • Have you tried using either incognito or private mode?
  • Is this only happening in one campaign or others as well?
  • Did you copy this campaign from a previously sent campaign?

If you do not wish to share this information publicaly, you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post. Also, if you could include any screenshots of the issues that you are experiencing, that would be helpful as well. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.