cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Nothing showing when I click Home or Campaigns. Ever.

Occasional Participant

Nothing showing when I click Home or Campaigns. Ever.

When I click "Home" or "Campaigns" the results is a blank white screen after the loading notification ends. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be that way. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook. It has been this way since I opened my account and I've had multiple login/logouts. I've figured out how to send emails anyway, but it feels like I'm only getting a portion of what I'm paying for. When I click Contacts, Reporting or Library, the screens look like I'd expect they should. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Nothing showing when I click Home or Campaigns. Ever.

Hello @JonS426 , 

I tested in Chrome on a PC and was able to see the campaigns tab and home tab in your account. Can you try an incognito window (Command + Shift + N) in Chrome to see if this resolves the issue? Optimizing Chrome might also help, here are the steps.  

Let us know if this helps you or if it is still not showing.  

Occasional Participant

The incognito option worked. Thank you.

CTCT Employee

You're welcome @JonS426 !  Since the windows work like they should within an incognito window, this most likely means that there is an extension or plugin in Chrome that is causing the issue for you.  If you would like to narrow down what extension that is, take a look at this FAQ for steps.  

You can go to:  chrome://extensions/ to view your extensions and chrome://plugins/ to view plugins.  (Please note these links only work in Chrome, not any other browser).  

Let us know if you would like some assistance with these steps.