"type": "OAuthException",
      "code": 101,
      "fbtrace_id": "BagQmXARs0+"
   }

So how do I fix this??

16 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Facebook link broken?

I sent out a campaign earlier today, but the Facebook share has been deleted. When I try to re-enter the credentials, I get an error message saying the app has been deleted. Is this temporary?
Honored Contributor

Re: Facebook link broken?

Same here.

Problem on is their end as I changed absolutely nothing.

Its worked for years...

See my post

https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/General-Product/Now-My-Social-Share-Broke/m-p/283203#U28320...

Honored Contributor

Re: Now My Social Share Broke

Same issue this morning.

I tried to reauthorize my facebook accounts and I'm guessing the link that you provide has been changed by facebook as the URL it points to produces an error.

The twitter and Linkdn in authorize still work.

Whats the CTCT work around or suggested way to get this resolved?  If you know this is a problem please let us know.

CTCT Employee

Hello @Clique_Marketing

Thank you for reaching out to us. Right now we are currently working with Facebook to get the Social Share application restored. We have taken all necessary steps on our end to restore the application and are working with Facebook to get this resolved.  This is affecting any post to Facebook by any social product.  You can check our Constant Contact status page for any updates. If you would like, we can also notify you when this resolved.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook link broken?

Hello @JohnN620 and @Clique_Marketing

I am sorry your post did not show up on your Facebook page. Right now we are currently working with Facebook to get the Social Share application restored. We have taken all necessary steps on our end to restore the application and are working with Facebook to get this resolved.  This is affecting any post to Facebook by any social product.  You can check our Constant Contact status page for any updates. If you would like, we can also notify you when this resolved.

Right now the only work around it manually post the link to Facebook after the campaign is sent.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I am having the same issue. :smileymad:

Occasional Visitor

Social Campaigns

Having errors with managing social accounts (Facebook). There are scripting errors that need to be addressed. Thx.
Visitor

Facebook Sharing

I have been getting an error message when attempting to share to Facebook.
Tags (2)
Visitor

Re: Facebook Sharing

{
   "error": {
      "message": "Error validating application. Application has been deleted.",
      "type": "OAuthException",
      "code": 101,
      "fbtrace_id": "HtLnWfNJL5c"
   }
}

this is the error I get 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!