cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Now My Social Share Broke

Honored Contributor

Re: Now My Social Share Broke

The service has been restored.

Occasional Visitor

Social Campaigns

Having errors with managing social accounts (Facebook). There are scripting errors that need to be addressed. Thx.
Honored Contributor
CTCT Employee

Re: Social Campaigns

Hello @BMCWOR,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Social Share was down during the time you posted of this issue. Everything with the social share process is now resolved and you should be all set to set up your post.

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Facebook Sharing

I have been getting an error message when attempting to share to Facebook.
Tags (2)
All Star

Re: Facebook Sharing

{
   "error": {
      "message": "Error validating application. Application has been deleted.",
      "type": "OAuthException",
      "code": 101,
      "fbtrace_id": "HtLnWfNJL5c"
   }
}

this is the error I get 

CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook Sharing

Hello @Gomde108

Thank you for reaching out to us. We did have an issue with Facebook and our Social Share application. It has been resolved. You can now go back in to your campaign and post to your social media.  You can check our Constant Contact Status Page for information about this issue or future issues with the site.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.