cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now , My account is temporarily deactivated... Please make my account Inactive ...

Now , My account is temporarily deactivated... Please make my account Inactive ...

Hiii Sir,

In my account, shows a dialog-box ( We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time). 

I tried to reach you by made a call or mail, but can't reach you... Please, give a solution to re-activate my account. Here, I attached my mail ID... Please, send the details why you was deactivated my account temporarily...

Kindly, mail to the given mail ID -

9 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Now , My account is temporarily deactivated... Please make my account Inactive ...

Hello @KewalE9,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I apologize that your account was temporarily deactivated. You should be able to log into your account now without any issues. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you! 

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Re: Now , My account is temporarily deactivated... Please make my account Inactive ...

Hi

I am facing the same problem, please help.

CTCT Employee

Hello @AssadK9. Thanks for coming into the Community! It looks like you need to call into our Account Review team regarding your account status. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I am trying to login to my account it says :We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time. 

I am trying to get in touch India number but it is keep ringing. What is the matter?? 

How can I reactivate it??

CTCT Employee

Hello @JoharO5. We are not able to discuss account specifics here in the Community but it looks like you need to speak with our Account Review team regarding the status of your account. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Caitlin M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Read my post again. I have mentioned "I am trying to get in touch India number but it is keep ringing." So there is no way I could contact them. If you cannot give resolution then give me a way to fix it.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JoharO5. I'm sorry that you are having contacting our Account Review department but we'd like to see how we can help you get in touch with them. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post? Thank you!

Caitlin M

Hi, I am trying to login to my account it says :We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

Please help me regardint this

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @JohnD226,

Due to security reasons, we cannot discuss account specifics here in the Community, but it looks like you need to speak with our Account Review team regarding the status of your account. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Lucas_D

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!