cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of contacts

Occasional Visitor

Number of contacts

You show we have 7,422 total contacts- which is wholly inaccurate- where did you get this information?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Number of contacts

Hi @DrMarcE

Thank you for reaching out about your contacts! I apologize for any confusion there may be about the amount of contacts in your account. I took a peek and can see you are correct, you do have less contacts then the total you mentioned. When it comes to seeing how many you have, you always only want to look at your Active list. The contacts listed under Active are the accurate amount.

2018-03-21_12-23-08.png

These contacts are who you can email, and are the only contacts you get charged for. It looks like you may have found this total number of 7,422 from your All Contacts list.

2018-03-21_12-23-09.png

The All Contacts list will give you an incorrect amount includes everyone in it; whether they are active, unsubscribed, or even missing an email. I hope this explanation helped!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.