cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbered list

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Numbered list

How do I create a numbered list within a campaign/newsletter? I thought I was doing one bit then the numbers started over again at 1, then no numbers. And how do I make extra blank lines between the numbered items? Please advise or direct me to any tutorials! Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Numbered list

Hi @RichS44

I'm sorry to hear this is happening with your numbered list! At this time our editor does not offer the ability to insert a line break into a list without creating a new bullet, or in your case number. I can completely understand how helpful it would be to format your list like this and have submitted your feedback to our engineers. I apologize for any inconvenience not having this feature may cause.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Would be very helpful to be able to add line breaks to numbered lists please! Currently, it forces you to start over at 1 after a line break. 

Hi @DIRTT 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this here in the Community! This is helpful feedback we have I have submitted to our Product Team through your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.