Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OOPS!

Occasional Visitor

OOPS!

Oops!

We couldn't save your changes.

Refresh your browser to revert to your last saved state.

I am exhausted with receiving the above error every 5 minutes while creating a campaign. I'm using MacBook Pro, Safari. Is anyone else having this problem?

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: OOPS! - Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback.  We are aware of this bug.  Could I ask when you seem to be having the Oops message display?  Does it happen when you are in inserting images or text? Have you noticed it happening after a few minutes of inactivity while you are in your account or does it happen as you are continuously active in the editor?  Any additional feedback you can provide would be helpful.

Occasional Visitor

Re: OOPS!

It literally happens every 3 or 4 minutes while I'm just typing content. That's the frustration of it, as I have to go back and constantly remember what I typed, to type it again. Thanks for the care.

CTCT Employee

Re: OOPS!

Hi @rob0720,

Thank you for your reply. Do you notice the error showing up within specific blocks/sections of your email campaign when you are editing it? Also, have you tried switching to another browser to see if it is happening there as well? Was this current email campaign that you are working on, copied from a previous email campaign or is it a new campaign that you created? Does this happen to only this specific email campaign or has it happened to other email campaigns that you have created? Let us know if some of these troubleshooting steps have helped at all. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!