cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Occasional Survey

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Survey

I am paying $378 for the year and using Cosntant Contact just occasionally. Now I would like to do a 2 surveys which are not part of my plan. I paid $18 extra to do one. Now I want to do another and I see that the charge will be $50 This is crazy. Is this your policy? If it is, I am going to look for another option to Constant Contact. I love your service, but this is WAY to much money to send out a survey.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Occasional Survey

Hello @BonnieW75,

We definitely have a better option for you! Our Email Plus upgrade allows you to run unlimited surveys each month, without charging for each individual survey. I also wanted to mention that the $50 charge is a one time fee and you can send out as many invitations for that one survey as you'd like, as long as the survey stays open, just in case you're running the same survey to a different group of people. Both options can be beneficial, depending on how many surveys you plan on doing each month, and how long you'd like to keep them open.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.