cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 Click/Open Rate

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Office 365 Click/Open Rate

We recently migrated from Google to Office 365.  Immediately we started noticing way lower click and open rates for newsletters sent to our internal employees.  I also noticed pictures are not being downloaded automatically even though we have white-listed the constant contact from email address.  How do we fix this?  DKIM?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Office 365 Click/Open Rate

Hey @StaceyMcDonald,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would be happy to shed light on some of those issues. When it comes to images not automatically downloading, that is actually just a setting that needs to be changed within Office 365 itself. I would ask your IT department if there is a way to do it on all internal addresses or if they must change it one at a time (Typically its individual). When it comes to Open rates, click rates, and anything with DKIM I would recommend calling our account review team to get some advice from them!

Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!