cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Official wordpress plugin lacks ability to choose ALL fields

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Official wordpress plugin lacks ability to choose ALL fields

I recently installed the official Constant Contact Wordpress plugin. When I set up my form, the WP tool pulldown didn't allow me to choose the full set of field options... only a select few (Phone number, address, Job Title, Website, Custom text field, custom text area). 

To get up and running so I can include "City" in my form, I had to create a new custom form field called "City2" to capture that. But of course, in my CC contacts database, I now have two columns for City. Can you help me figure out how to get this fed from WP form into the City column directlyScreen Shot 2019-07-26 at 4.11.22 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Official wordpress plugin lacks ability to choose ALL fields

Hello again @JakeM429 ! I can understand how important it is to be able to segment your customers by City. At this time, WordPress does not have all the field options that we offer in Constant Contact however this is a feature request that we are tracking! With that being said, I appreciate you coming to the community and expressing that this is a feature you'd like to have in the WordPress integration.

I will certainly track this and add you to the list of those who would like to have this feature, please let us know if there is any other features you'd like to add!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.