cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Ok, where have you put the ? at the top of the screen?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Ok, where have you put the ? at the top of the screen?

I have searched your website for a place to log out, review account info and get help, and it is nowhere on my screen! I have searched every page and it isn't there. Very frustrating to have to call for basic info. or to have to completely close a browser to get out of your website.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ok, where have you put the ? at the top of the screen?

Hi @HeidiK4507

So sorry you aren't able to find the question mark in the top right hand corner of your account! Are you able to see your dashboard at the top of your account? If you can not see your dashboard, links in your dashboard, or if it is loading slow - it may be a connectivity issue. Here is a link to help you troubleshoot your connection.

The "Log Out" button on this account can be found in the top right hand corner of your dashboard. If you hover your mouse over the Person Icon in the top right hand corner, you'll see "Log out" in the drop down of options. Here is a screenshot of this as well:

Log Out.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.