Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old email editor

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Old email editor

I was told by Constant Contact then when I become a paying subscriber I can get the old email editor instead of this new basic next generation editor that doesn't allow and creative freedom.

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Old email editor

Hello @ValorSP,

Thank you for bringing this to the Community. I have reverted you to the old, 2GE editor. If you are working in Constant Contact and still see the new editor try logging out and/or closing the browser down completely and then going back in. 

I also want to let you know you can still make campaigns in the new, 3GE editor if you make a copy of an existing 3GE campaigns you have already created. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Hi, Friends at Constant Contact!

I've loved you for years, and have generated hundreds of emails with your help. Like a lot of folks, it's clear to me that the 3GE has a bunch of problems. In fact, I made a list of some of its shortcomings that I would be happy to share with you. Fortunately, I was able to revert to the 2GE. It would make me SO HAPPY if you announced you were working on 3GE Version Two, or perhaps a 4GE to address the many issues. Are you?

Thanks!

Steve Israel

I LOVE Constant Contact!

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @SteveI71,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We are always looking for ways to improve our product and our second generation editor has more defects than our third generation editor and that is way we made the upgrade. Thank you for your feedback! Every request is sent over to our engineers for review so if you do have more feedback definitely let us know! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.