Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online version reporting

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Online version reporting

Hello,

Is there somewhere in reports or elsewhere where I can see who liked an online version of one of my emails? Thanks

-Leslie

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Online version reporting

Hello @NIAinfo,

Welcome to the Community! I can see how tracking how people respond to the webpage version of an email could be useful for engagement observations. We do not currently have a way to track interactions with the webpage version of an email campaign in Constant Contact but it's valuable feedback for our product teams.

I encourage you to visit our Feedback area in the Community if you have additional ideas that could be reviewed and potentially added to our roadmap in the future. This also gives other users a chance to add to the choir of support or build on ideas.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response Nick. Was hoping that I was just missing it.

Leslie

Hello @NIAinfo,

You're welcome, Caitlyn. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're happy to help!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.