cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Only 5000 of 65,000 emails were sent? Why?

Visitor

Only 5000 of 65,000 emails were sent? Why?

We sent a campagne out to all 65,000 emails but only 5000 have been sent?  They were scheduled at 8am and its now 7pm and still only the original 5000?  Our account is not suspended.  What can we do?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Only 5000 of 65,000 emails were sent? Why?

Hi @DannyD618 

I apologize for any confusion that sending of your email may be causing! I have taken a look at your account and can see you were previously under a List Review. Accounts that are emailing for the first time or have a large list of contacts will likely go through our staging process after a list review. A staged email will generally send to your contact list within 24-48 hours, depending on the email results. There are times, however, when this process may take longer. If you have any further questions on this process or your email, Account Review agents are available by phone and can help find the answers you may need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.