cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops Message

Occasional Visitor

Oops Message

Three times today I have suddenly encountered your "Oops, Can't Save Your Changes" message and lost work. This needs to be addressed quickly.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Oops Message

Hi @TobyM3

I apologize you are receiving this message when you are working in your account! Have you tried a different browser or a private/incognito window? Also, would you be able to get a screenshot of this message you are seeing? You can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with this screenshot, your username, the steps you are taking before the message appears, the name of the campaign you are working on, and a reference to this post. Having these details can help us to troubleshoot further for you. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Yes same thing is happening to me - "Oops! Something has gone wrong..." 

It occurs multiple times and really stifles the work flow.

Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Hi @NisandaA

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues working on your campaigns! Have you tried switching browsers or using private browsing or incognito mode in your browser? It could be an extension or plugin within the browser that is giving you difficulties and these are not typically used when accessing our site using a private or incognito window. If this does not resolve your issue, please let us know!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.