cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Open Table Integration or API

Occasional Contributor

Open Table Integration or API

Am I the only person intersted in exporting all the contacts from Open Table? I have searched and cannot find anything that is remotely set up or active.

I have to manually export from 5 differnt locations and then manipulate the spreadsheets, then import. It is a long task. Does anyone have any information on this?

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Open Table Integration or API

HI @DonnaT22

Sorry to hear of your frustration! We're not able to support Open Table since it's not a Constant Contact product but I'm happy to do some digging for you. Are your contacts saved as guest/customers within Open Table?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I feel like somewhere, someone has built some sort of bridge. All the emails are located within the guest profile, so they are saved with the guest info. Here is what the raw data export looks like (see attached)

Hi @DonnaT22

I went ahead and removed the attachment since it contains your personal information.

In looking at this I do think this would work with some cleanup which could be completed with Excel functions. I'm going to test it out with your file but a couple of questions first-

Do you want all of this information imported? We will need to exclude the people who do not want to be emailed, and then remove the people without email address (unless you want them in the account as contacts?). We can import the name, address, email and phone info into standard fields but if you wanted the last reservation information you would need to use a custom field. 

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I did not think about the infroamtion accessed. I already cleanup the files each time. I want to have this automated. Fishbowl has an integration. I tried to use them but was not happy with the service. 

No problem, it was removed right after you posted :smileyface:

Understood. If I hear anything I will let you know. 

Hannah M.

Hello,

I'm also looking to somehow integrate Open Table with Membership Works and Constant Contact. Have you by chance found a solution or have options? Thank you!

Hi @Vincent3

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, that's a great question! I apologize for any inconvenience caused by not having an integration with Open Table. A request for an integration with this program is something I would be happy to track in your account. In fact, after further researching there doesn't seem to be an integration available between Constant Contact and Open Table. However I would suggest taking a look into our MarketPlace. Our MarketPlace is home to the different apps, integrations, and services that can connect with Constant Contact.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.