cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Opt-in confirmation page - is it possible?

Solution Provider

Opt-in confirmation page - is it possible?

Hi. I have just started setting up my account and while everything seems to be in place, there is something I am missing here; the opt-in confirmation page. Apart from the canned CC confirmation message, there seems to be NO WAY to have the subscriber being redirected to a confirmation page in your website (tried it both with inline form and form page) - which is a feature every decent e-mail service platform is already offering.

Questions:

a. Is this a hidden feature? It really doesn't seem to be available even through the API

b. Is the feature available in the WordPress plugin?

c. Is there a workaround by adding HTML code in the page (using inline forms)?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Opt-in confirmation page - is it possible?

Hi @PanagiotisL4

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community!

That's a great question! Confirmed Opt-In is absolutely available in your account, you just will need to turn the feature on. You can do that by following these instructions. You shouldn't need to edit HTML if you turn on the feature. Also, it will automatically be turned on for anyone who signs up, including through the WordPress plugin. I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (1)
Solution Provider

Although I believe it was clear in my message that I was referring to subscriber confirmation redirection after submitting his/her details in an opt-in form, I am re-stating it here rephrased:

When a new subscriber is signed up, the only on-screen confirmation he/she may receive is a canned CC response. There is no way (that I could find) he/she is redirected to a custom thank you page in my website (and this has NOTHING to do with what e-mail messages he/she receives afterwards as confirmation).

I hope it is crystal clear now.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @PanagiotisL4

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I see now what you are speaking of. At this time there is no way to edit the Thank you for signing up page that is automatically generated or direct to a new page. While it's not currently an available feature, this is feedback that we are currently tracking and I'm happy to submit yours. You may also share your feedback as well here. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!