cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Opting Out by campaign type

Opting Out by campaign type

Is it possible to allow contacts to opt out of one campaign type but still receive emails for another? Example: enabling them to opt out of a monthly newsletter while still receiving the promotional emails that are sent regarding products/services. 

I'm thinking it would run: "Would you like to opt out of the newsletter or all communications from this company?"

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Opting Out by campaign type

Hi @KatelynB7976,

That's a great question!  You most certainly can allow your contacts to unsubscribe from certain lists while still remaining on other lists!  You will need to properly set up your Update Profile form in the account, and have your various lists you want to use created. 

Once your Update Profile form is properly set up, when a contact clicks the unsubscribe button, and that contact is on more than one of your lists, they will be presented with the options to choose which list (or all lists) to unsubscribe from.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.