cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to stop receiving RSVPs

SOLVED
All Star

Option to stop receiving RSVPs

I sent out an email with RSVP for the wrong date/location. I immediately sent out a correction with RSVP, however I am still getting RSVPs for the incorrect email. Is there a way to disable RSVPs similiar to the way you can close a survey?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Option to stop receiving RSVPs

@M.ElaineD

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are still receiving RSVP's for the incorrect email. Unfortunately we don't have a way to disable the RSVP link like we do with survey or event campaigns.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, and I will definitely submit this idea to our developers. I would suggest sending out one more reminder email to your contacts reiterating the correct date and location.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.