cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our campaigns do not appear in my coworker's inbox or even spam folder anymore

SOLVED
Highlighted

Our campaigns do not appear in my coworker's inbox or even spam folder anymore

We had been sending our weekly email campaigns to our distribution list for years, but suddenly it seems that many people who had previously been recipients are no longer getting anything from us. It must have happened not too long ago. We tried to work with our members who noted the absence. They have checked their spam folder, they have us in their Contacts list, we are on their Safe Sender list. My coworkers do not even get the campaigns! I have to forward the emails I receive to them. I cannot even send a preview to myself.

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Our campaigns do not appear in my coworker's inbox or even spam folder anymore

Hello @CindyB458. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these sending issues! Thank you for let us know all of the steps that you have taken already, like checking the spam or junk folders and having your contacts put your email address on a safe sender list. Are you or any of your contacts showing as bounced emails in the reporting?

Based on what you have provided to us, I think it would be best to speak with our Deliverability team directly so they can get to the bottom of this. They are an awesome specialized team that works with accounts to see what can cause an email to not land in the inbox. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.