cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Issues

Occasional Contributor

Outlook Issues

I see that multiple people are experiencing an issue with their campaigns where we get lines that bleed through our designs. Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the email that comes through is completely off in terms of the spacing and the layout?? I send a perfect campaign to myself to test and it comes out so SLOPPY. My text boxes aren't aligned the way I send it. The pictures are off. It's insane. I have to go back and forth and make my campaign in Constant Contact look like crap so that it comes out 'ok' in Outlook. And then I have to repeat that process until it finally comes out looking normal and aligned... I am VERY frustrated with this because I end up wasting so much work time on Constant Contact.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Outlook Issues

Hi @HayleyK11 

Thank you for reaching out to the community about your email! What version of outlook are you viewing your email through? Is this test being forwarded or sent directly from your account? Is this happening with every campaign or in any other email client? Having these details along with any screenshot you may have will allow us to test this experience on our end as well.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.