cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Override Outlook Dark Mode

Highlighted
All Star

Override Outlook Dark Mode

Is there any way to override the outlook dark mode so my emails don't turn black? I can't make every logo a PNG/transparent background as some of the logos have black lettering. I also can't change the background color to "white" or #FFFFFF - the code in outlook changes it to black automatically. Any ideas?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Override Outlook Dark Mode

Hi @GeorgiaB07 

I can understand how important it is for your email to display properly! I apologize you're having this experience with your Outlook Dark Mode. As you stated, Outlook alters colors in the email for dark mode and, like he said, ignoring the actual colors of the email. I apologize the only way around this would to insert your email as screenshots in your template rather than text. Dark mode doesn't change the colors of images, so having these screenshots will allow it display properly. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.