cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Owner email not recognized

Owner email not recognized

Our "owner" of the account is not actively using this.  It has been handed over to me.  When I try to log in as the owner to request a new password it says the owner email is not recognized yet when I pull up all active users he is listed.  My "yearly" prepaid is almost done and I need to arrange payment but it won't let me because I am not authorized.  Also, what is really weird, is, when I sign on my own it still has the "owners" name at the top but my sign on.  What in the heck is going on and how do I get t his fixed?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Owner email not recognized

Hi @SoutheastNationalBank,

Sorry you are having issues logging into the Account Owner user of your account!  As long as you have the correct username you should be able to request a password change if the password is not known.  Any password reset would be sent to the email address that is set as the main account address.

Due to account security concerns, it would be best not to address this here and I would suggest giving our Support a call directly to help you with this.  Be sure to have the Account Owner security question answer handy.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.