Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Uploaded Email Only Appearing on Mobile

SOLVED
Occasional Organizer

PDF Uploaded Email Only Appearing on Mobile

Question, 

I have uploaded a PDF predesigned email. Follow all appropriate steps asked. Everything looks normal and great. Once the emails are sent out, the pdf image only appears on mobile devices. When i look at the email from a desktop using something such as Microsoft outlook, the pdf image does not appear. Dimensions appear to be appropriate for use with constant contact, downloadable content is all downloaded when promoted by outlook. This is something that is happening to multiple separate email participants. Any ideas or things i might be overlooking before asking support? The small white box above the social media icons is where the pdf image should be appearing. However, everything works fine on mobile devices regardless of email provider. 

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: PDF Uploaded Email Only Appearing on Mobile

Hi @BrandonS403

Thank you for including this screenshot in your post! It has definitely helped me to understand exactly what you are experiencing. In fact, I was able to replicate this in my own Outlook account as well. However after taking a further look into your campaign, this seems to be caused by Outlook's height limit. The image used in your emails is is 3500+ pixels in height, while Outlook's limit is 1728 pixels. I apologize this limitation is not something we can control. However a workaround to this is breaking your image into smaller segments to stack on top of one another. We would suggest just making sure the individual slices are less than outlook's limit.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Re: PDF Uploaded Email Only Appearing on Mobile

Thank you very much!!!! I will note this for future projects!!! 

Tags (2)