cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

PDF download campaign

Occasional Contributor

PDF download campaign

This function is unstable it doesn't keep the format of the email blast in tact. Our header text is running of the page and many letters are missing and missed placed. Very sloppy presentation in PDF. We can not use this function at all.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: PDF download campaign

Hello @MoniqueG34 thank you for coming to the community today to share your feedback with us. We're so sorry that our PDF download option for your campaigns is not working the way that it should. I took a peek into your account, and I too could see that when downloading the campaign into a PDF, that the formatting did not remain the same. I have tracked this bug on our end. If you could provide us with the following information it would help our engineering team resolving this bug. Please send this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com in reference to this post:

1. What Browser are you using when this bug occurs? What is the version of this browser?
  2. Have you tried using other browsers? If so, did the bug persist and what other browsers did you experience this bug on?
  3. Do any of the browsers you have experienced this bug on have a PDF plugin? If so what is the name and version of this plugin.
  4. Names of the campaigns affected by this bug.
  5. Were the campaigns affected by this bug copies from another campaign? If so, which campaign was it copied from?

At this time we are still collecting more information, and there is no known workaround. However, it may be helpful to try Printing the Campaign as a PDF from Preview Mode or copying the email and recreating the content that isn't displaying properly.  

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.