Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF in body??

Occasional Advisor

Re: attachment

Okay - thank you all who responded. 

Occasional Visitor

Uploading PDF

I have a PDF that I want to be my template to email.  no idea how to do this.  ANy suggestions? 

Tags (3)

Re: Uploading PDF

Hi @LeslieJ49

Thanks for posting. There are a few ways to use the content of your PDF file as the body of your email. 

- If you are familiar with HTMLyou can convert your Word document to HTML code and then use that in Constant Contact. 

- Upload the PDF and link to it in your email.

- Convert the PDF to an image and use the image as the body of your email.

- Recreate the PDF in the body of the email. 

Check out this FAQ for details on these options to see what will work best for you!

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Cant drop in PDF

I just received a call from a rude male, who said he would help me and then before finishing left because he had another call. But gave me a number to dial and re talk about everything I just went through with him! Worst pick of customer service reps ever and this is the second time!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Cant drop in PDF

Hello @TurasaT

I apologize for the interaction that you had with our team, and I will pass your feedback along.  If you are looking to add the PDF in to your campaign to display, it would need to be an image file to be accepted. 

If you are looking to link to the PDF, you will need to upload the PDF to the library as a document. You can then use the Insert Link menu to insert a link to your document. Take a look here for steps.  

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Adding a PDF

hello, I am the administrator for our account - and I have a PDF/JPEG version of a Real Estate Listing that the agents want to have blasted to all of our contacts - is there a way to do that?
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Adding a PDF

Hello MelissaL928,

Yes, you'll be able to insert the JPEG version of the real estate listing into your email. PDFs can only be linked to (like an attachment) in Constant Contact so if you want the image to display on the email itself, the JPEG will be your best bet. Start by going over to your library page to upload the file from your computer. Once it's uploaded, you can insert it into your email. Keep in mind, you may want to add some text to go along with the image as emails with a low text to image ratio have a higher tendency to filter into spam folders.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

I have the JPEG uploaded and saved but I don't know how to create just a generic e-mail to attach it to or to upload it to?  It wants me to pick one that is already created.  I am out of the office until 4/26/16 at 9:00 am (New Hampshire) time.  I am only here until 1:00 pm, but if someone could call me I would appreciate it - 603-323-7803.  Thank you.

CTCT Employee

Hello MelissaL928

I have set it up so you will be contacted when you get back into the office. You can also contact our customer support at any time! They would be happy to help you insert your image into an email.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!