cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF to Pic blurry

Occasional Contributor

PDF to Pic blurry

Your conversion of my pdf to picture for email is blurry.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: PDF to Pic blurry

Hello @CAPP_RI,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that the image you've created from a PDF has come into your account a little blurry. Have you tried taking a screenshot of the image and inserting the image that way? If not, would you be able to try? Is the image inside of the PDF very large? One of the most common issues with blurry images come from an image being very large and being reduce in size when uploaded to our system. If you happen to continue having issues with this PDF, feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - The PDF you are currently trying to use attached to this email,

3 -  A reference to this post.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. If you happen to have any additional questions feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing