cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF upload for email

Highlighted
All Star

PDF upload for email

I tried your PDF upload which allows me to create a customer flyer and upload as my email message. The process is easy but the quality is poor. Is there any way to sharpen the pdf image? Otherwise it will not look good going out to clients. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: PDF upload for email

Hello @KeithS132,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns about your flyer. Making sure your flyer is in great quality for your contacts is essential, and I can definitely understand that. In most scenarios the flyer being uploaded is extremely big, which causes the image to lose it's quality so that it can fit within our limitations. I recommend trying to break down the flyer into multiple different images and place the images accordingly within the email newsletter. In case you have tried this workaround, you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the:

1 - Username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - Name of the flyer you are currently working with,

3 - A brief description of your issue,

4 - A reference to this post.

We'd be more than happy to take a look at the flyer to try and find possible solutions. Feel free to pass along any additional information that could help us with possible solutions. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!