cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR WEBSITE

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR WEBSITE

I am hoping you have plans to upgrade your website.  I have A LOT of issues where it will kick me off when I am in the middle of something,  format things differently than I type them in and it is VERY slow.  Its been very frustrating.  You can reach me  with any questions.

1 REPLY 1

Re: PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR WEBSITE

Hello @DanK28. I'm very sorry for the experience that you have had when working in your account. I believe there may be two different things that could be causing this to happen. First, we sometimes we see that plugins or extensions for a browser can cause a page to either load slow or not have certain functions in your account not respond properly. Have you tried using a different browser at all when trying to access your account or create an email? This would be the first step that I would take. 

Also, I see that you are using our second-generation editor to create your emails. We have a newer editor called our third-generation editor that many of our customers are using to now create their emails. Every campaign created using this editor is mobile-responsive and creating a campaign is simple using the drag-and-drop blocks. The editor is already activated in your account and you are welcome to try it out by clicking "Create" under the Campaigns tab, then clicking "Email" and then choosing a template. Here is a link to our Help Center that shows the differences between the two editors. We'll be here if you have any additional questions. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!