cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

PREVIEW

All Star

PREVIEW

Please make sure "preview" represents changes that may have been made by accident that could affect the look of the final email. Twice now we had a preview that didn't look at all like the email delivered.

1 REPLY 1

Re: PREVIEW

Hi @DonO198 

I apologize you are having this experience and would be happy to look into it further for you. Which campaign have you seen this happen with? What email client are you using? Are any other contacts seeing this change as well? What changes are you seeing in the full send that was not appearing in the test preview? Having these details, along with any available screenshots will help us test this campaign as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.