cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page not loading

Occasional Visitor

Page not loading

I can see the banner "Campaigns | Contacts | Reporting | List Growth Tools | Library" and the footer (Have Feedback? | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement | ..." But everything else is missing and reloading does not help.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Page not loading

Hello @JasonC44,

I'm sorry that your pages are not loading. I see that one of our Support reps emailed you in response to this, but I wanted to post here too. This sounds like it could be a connectivity issue. The first thing I would recommend doing is checking to see if you are using a supported browser. If so, try going into Private Mode (Incognito in Google Chrome) and log into Constant Contact there. Here is a link to our FAQ on how to go into Private/Incognito Mode.

Browsing in Private Mode will allow you to browse privately from any cookies or cached items that may be blocking your ability to fully access certain web pages. If your pages load fine in the private window, it is likely that there may be a cookie or cached item causing the issue. In this case, I would recommend clearing your web browsers cache.

If things do not load in private mode, I would then recommend doing an internet speed test. We recommend having the download and upload speeds both be at least 2mbps for optimal use of Constant Contact. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!