Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participant Registration download

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Participant Registration download

I am using "CC Events" to collect registration for an upcoming convention. I have allowed registrants to registered multiple people (each addional person being called a participant). When I download the registration list it automatically puts all the people in alphabetical order and they are no longer listed with their business. Example: Business A registered Aaron Andrews and Zelda Zenz as a participant. When I download the cvs file Aaron is listed at the top and Zelda is listed at the bottom with out Business A being listed next to her name. I have to go back and manually search where Zelda is from.

Is there an easier way? 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Participant Registration download

Hi @MAFE 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your event reports! Our reports will automatically sort alphabetically in Excel. With that said, both exported reports on this event appear to sort alphabetically by “Name of Fair/Festival/Associate member.” This happens because it is the first field listed on the registration form. As for your registrants details, your Registration Information is listed at the top of your form with the additional participants below. So in your example, Aaron Andrews will be listed first with Zelda Zenz below.

For the missing company field, is “Name of Fair/Festival/Associate member” the Company field you are looking for? I have taken a look at your event and do not see a field labeled Company. More importantly your registrant does not ask for the company name or “Name of Fair/Festival/Associate member” for the additional participants. Not having this field for additional participants will cause this section to be blank for them. I would suggest adding this field to your additional participants section. Making this update will allow the information to be collected for future registrants.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.