cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Support Needed: Urgent

Partner Support Needed: Urgent

I am trying to activate a campaign and I've been getting this same message repeatedly since yesterday. Help. I'm a partner and my client is waiting.Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 10.58.30 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Partner Support Needed: Urgent

Hello @RandaO7

I am sorry that you are encountering this error message when trying to activate your Welcome Email. This is a known issue within our system that we are currently working on fixing. The workaround for this issue is to recreate the Welcome Email. We can recreate the Welcome Email for you, but will not be able to do so by today. You can also create a new email if this needs to be done sooner, by following these instructions.

What step did you take before you encountered this error message (ex: changed font color, inserted an image, etc.)?. We are trying to determine why this issue is occurring, so any further information would be most helpful.

If you run into any additional issues or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!