cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Payment Options and no email

Payment Options and no email

I need to discuss payment options and as I work for a public body (NHS in Wales) I cannot call an 0800 number from our phone lines.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Payment Options and no email

Hi @user375972 

I apologize you are unable to connect with our Support! For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. We can however share our Pricing Page where you can find the different levels of our pricing plans. We also have this article in our Help Center that goes over how and when users are charged for an account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.