cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Plan for Event

Regular Visitor

Payment Plan for Event

Hello,

I'm holding an event with both a registration fee and additional fee.  I would like to give my registrants an option of paying the registration fee at the point of registration then paying their other fees at a later time.   What are my options for getting that done?  

A few things I thought of was:

1.  Have registrants go back into their registration, to edit and pay the other fees?

2.  Set up a second event for other fees ONLY, and registrants can register for that when they're ready?

Any other options?  What will actually work? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Payment Plan for Event

Hello @BunmiA0 !

Thanks for coming to the community! In order to do what you are looking to accomplish here, we do have a couple of options that will get the job done:

1. You could set up a second primary fee for the add-on in your existing event, but registrants would need to use another email address to register with.
  2. Or, you can set up a secondary event registration page to host the add on and link to it on the landing page of the first one

Either option will allow you to do what you're looking to do with your event, the second option would allow your registrants the smoothest way to register for this second fee as they can still use the same email address to register. Please reach out if you have any additional questions on this, we're always happy to help!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.