Paypal - payment

Highlighted

Paypal - payment

Hi, i dont know how pay it. Can you help? i am try to contact 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Paypal - payment

Hi @FelipeL53

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. I took a peek at your account and can see you are still taking part of our free trial period. If you are interested in purchasing a plan for your account, Constant Contact is a monthly service. Payments can be made by credit card and PayPal, eCheck, and Paper Check. Your payments can be left as a monthly charge or applied to a prepaid balance.

Here is an FAQ we have with more details on the Payment Options for Your Account. If you had any further questions about billing or payments for your account I suggest reaching out to our Billing Support directly. Here is a link to the best hours and numbers to reach our Billing Support.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.