cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

People aren't getting my emails and they are not the same people on the rejected list.

Highlighted

People aren't getting my emails and they are not the same people on the rejected list.

2 REPLIES 2
Advisor

Re: People aren't getting my emails and they are not the same people on the rejected list.

I am having a similar issue since the middle of May.   The number of openings have dropped 20% since then.

Constant Contact will not answer me when I ask them if they made any changes since then. 

CTCT Employee

Re: People aren't getting my emails and they are not the same people on the rejected list.

Hi @Alanw102 and @AnneB081 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm very sorry you have encountered this issue. We haven't changed anything within our system that would have caused this problem. However, we are happy to research the issue if you would like us to take a look. In fact we suggest taking a look at this post in our Community with further information on this topic. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!