cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Performance by List

Performance by List

Is there a way to run a report or download data on the performance of a particular list? For example I send out a campaign to multiple lists from different sources; A trade show, contest etc. How can I see how the list performed? Opens, clicks, unsubs, bounces etc.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Performance by List

Hey there @SteveA12 

This is a great question, thank you for coming to the Community to ask!

It sounds like what you are looking for is our Segments Tool. Using this feature you can create segments of your contacts based on email activity, list membership, and contact details to send more targeted emails. You can most certainly run a report on the criteria you are looking for as well as download it. Here is an additional resource that may help you, Create More Targeted Contact Lists Using Segmentation

Let us know if you have any additional questions on how to use this tool!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.