cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Permanently remove (delete) an email

SOLVED

Re: Permanently remove (delete) an email

good morning

can you please advise if this feature has yet been enabled? I see that the question was rasied a year ago and has been with the developers since then. Is there an underlying reason why this obviously popular feature has not yet been activated?

thank you

Occasional Participant

Is this option ever going to be made available?

Our company has no reason to be filing deleted emails, and we want the option to delete the trash permanently.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi Liz.

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA or idea if this will be added to the program for right now. Currently we let all emails stay in the trash in case it is ever needed again. We do this to make sure that if something is accidentally deleted it will be able to be restored. If you'd like, please leave your feedback about this issue in our Email Feedback area. Thank you! 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
CTCT Employee

This post thread is archived. Content is saved for education; however, it will not be updated with new links or images. If you need additional information please create a new post/message.

Thanks,