cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Phone Calls

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Phone Calls

Can I remove myself from the call list? I signed up for a free trial last week and I've already received 3 phone calls. I can't seem to remove my phone number from my profile, but I don't see an option to request that I don't receive a call.
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Phone Calls

I am sorry for the phone calls. I have added your phone number to our internal do not call database.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Can I please be removed? I don't know how many times I can ask this Dan Allen guy to stop calling. Funny he says "we take spam seriously" when he hasn't stopped emailing me or calling me. I already use Constant Contact for a business account, I don't need someone emailing me telling me about my own template. This is seriously making me consider biting the bullet and going over to Mail Chimp or whatever else I can find. 

Hi @BethanyS00 

I apologize this is the experience you've had to date! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. Though we have successfully updated your contact preferences, we would also like to follow up with the appropriate department and submit feedback on this sales agent. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and let us know the username you signed up with as well as any further details of this experience you encountered. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I want a phone number so I can call Constant Contact. I can't even find a contact button on the site.
CTCT Employee

Hello @DebiH

You can locate our support contact information here. Also, below is a screenshot of where to click within your account to view our contact information. I hope this was helpful! 

2016-08-10_18-37-44.png

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!