cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls

Highlighted

Phone calls

Hello, Modo Yoga Seattle signed up for Constant Contact last week and it ended up not working out for the immediate need. That doesn't mean I need a call from Constant Contact every other day asking what I need. I'll call when I have questions in the future, but for now relentless phone calls are a turn off. We'd appreciate it if our business was taken off the list. Thank you, Modo Yoga Seattle.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Phone calls

Hello @LisaF679,

I apologize for the frustration. I have removed you from the call list so you should not receive any calls going forward. If there is anything else we can help you with please reach out to us here in the Community and we would be happy to help!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.