cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Photos not showing

Occasional Organizer

Photos not showing

I'm having a major issue- NONE... i repeat NONE of my images are showing. I design, send test then send and I get an email without any photos! I'm get extremely aggravated. This has never happened before now I have two email blasts I can't send because the images will not show!

I only found this out because 500+ contacts were sent a Lunar New Year blast without photos and my boss contacted me. 

Please. Someone. Help. Me. Figure. This. Out. 

Thank you!!! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Photos not showing

Hi @SydneyP90

I apologize your images are not showing as they should! Are your images downloaded? Are you seeing anything else where the image should be (blank spaces, question mark, error message)? What email client are you viewing your email through? We would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send these details along with your username, the name of your campaign, and any screenshots  you may have to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.