cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Address Block

Physical Address Block

It will not let me edit the Physical Address block.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Physical Address Block

Hi Patricia.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue today. This is actually a known issue with the product right now. We are actively tracking this and hope to have it fixed soon. The only work around we have currently is to create the invite through our email marketing program. However, by doing this work around you won't be able to re-send the email to non-responders as it was created through the normal email marketing. I'm so sorry for the trouble this causes you. If you'd like I could note your account for someone to contact you when this gets resolved. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Honored Contributor

"I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue today. This is actually a known issue with the product right now."

Known by whom?  You can't say that to people who don't know about it. 

How about providing us with a list of all the known issues and expected time to resolve?   You have a lot of problems and its getting crazy trying to keep track of them.

Honored Contributor

Hi Tony,

When we say 'known issue", we mean that we, Constant Contact, are aware of the difficulty and working on a resolution.

Unfortunately, I do not have a list of known issues that can be shared publicly. If you run into something where you're not able to complete tasks within your account, please give us a call into Support at 1-866-289-2101 and our team is happy to help you out with immediate assistance.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!