cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture width limited to 560 pixels

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Picture width limited to 560 pixels

How can I get full 600 pixel width of a picture rather than 560 pixels. I can not get rid of the frame around the picture. (Even with the minimum padding size I still have the frame)

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Picture width limited to 560 pixels

Hi @NaturesBouquet

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question! I have taken a look at your account and it appears the most recent campaign does have the main image to 600px without any border around it. Is this what you were trying to accomplish? If your issue has been resolved, please feel free to reach out to us here for anything else you may need. If it hasn't yet been resolved, please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the image you are trying to insert and the name of the campaign you are inserting it into. Once we have this information we will do our best to find a solution to the issue. In the meantime, if you need anything else please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact! Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!