cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Pictures

When we look at our email in preview it looks fine but when we send it out part of the picture is missing from some of the blocks. You are only able to see half of the picture

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Pictures

When I look at my email in Preview it looks great! When I send it out some, not all of the pics are missing. You are able to see 1/2 of the pic in some blocks. Some of the blocks are fine.

Re: Pictures

Hello @Clinton-Sampson_COC. I'm sorry that your email is not displaying properly for you. I see you have some recently sent emails so I wasn't sure which one in particular you are seeing this issue happen in. Is your image cut off on the side? It's possible that your image is too large. We recommend keeping your images below 600px in width.

If you would like us to troubleshoot further, you can either reply here with the name of the campaign that you are seeing the images cut off in. You can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with this information and a reference to this post if you would like to keep this information private.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.