cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Plan & pricing

Plan & pricing

Hi there! I wanted to clarify how much it would cost us and what plan we should go with if we: 1) Need custom DKIM & SPF 2) Manage 2,5-5k subs 3) Send around 20k emails monthly. 4) Need to use automation. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Plan & pricing

Hi @user586939 

Pricing on an account is based on both the amount of contacts you have and the email plan you are under. There is no limit of how many contacts you can email or how many emails you can send in one month. With that said, automated series are available but only under our Email Plus plan. At this time Email Plus for an account with 2,501-5,000 contacts is $95 a month. Whether you are in our Email our Email Plus plan, you do have the option of creating a DKIM Key and enabling email authentication on your own or with the help of our Account Review Support.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.